Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Muenchen

We are halfway through the week and I have paid for internet the last time while we will be here. Oktoberfest is really cool!!! There are a lot of Festzelt's (which mean festival tents) and a lot of fair rides and attractions. Jansen and I have eaten the Cordon Bleu (which was amazing!), a mix platter with a bunch of different types of meats and "things to try", and tonight we ate at an Italian resturant where I was able to speak to the waiter in the little Italian I know... that was very cool! Today we also walked around Munich. We went to the Olympic park, the BMW Museum and the Deutsches Museum. They were all very cool and I will have to upload picture later because my computer is Full on disk space and will not let me add anything else to it :( I will have to wait until I can get back to Riva to transfer my files into my external hard-drive and make some space on my computer. So we are having a great time and I will upload photos at a later time. auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment