Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Weekend

This past weekend a few of my classmates and I stayed in Riva for the weekend. I was able to watch "How to lose friends and alienate people" and "I love you, Man"... both of which I thought were really funny and we watched the big thrashing of the Boston College football team by Virginia Tech!!! Go HOKIES!!! I was also able to get a lot of work done on my project and actually am ahead of my deadlines so it is really nice to not have to work up to the last possible minute. It is starting to get cold in Riva... The past couple days we have had strong winds and that is bringing in the cold air from the North. Thank you for all your prayers and support! God has blessed me with a great opportunity to come here and I pray that I will be able to use my time here to glorify him and grow as a christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment